Polychloroprene car glue. Designed for fast and reliable bonding of elements to each other and sticking materials to various surfaces in cars, yachts and motorboats.
Recommended for gluing:
- protective elements,
- bituminous elements,
- car body,
- varnished and painted surfaces,
- repair of plastic, metal, wooden, glass elements and things,
- seat repairs,
- dashboard repairs,
- door guards,
- and other elements in the car’s equipment,
- securing the screws against unscrewing.
It can also be used for bonding materials:
- materials and fabrics,
- synthetic materials,
- MDF and DSP boards,
- ceramic terracotta and PVC terracotta,
- laminated surfaces,
- assembly of decorative elements,
- shoe soles,
- polyurethane and PVC products.
Instructions for use:
- Degrease and clean the glued surface.
- Apply a thin layer of glue and wait 5-10 minutes.
- Press the glued products firmly for 3-5 seconds.
Recommendations and recommendations:
Sufficient bonding power is achieved 5 minutes after gluing by pressing, and the maximum after 24 hours. Glue at temperatures above 10 degrees. Store at a temperature of -10 to +30 degrees. Temperature during gluing from -40 to +80 degrees. Fresh glue can be removed with alcohol or acetone. It is not recommended to glue polyethylene and polypropylene. Shelf life 18 months from the production date specified on the packaging. Do not use at open fire.