Universal, water resistant, oil resistant.
Increased power and fast binding.
Intended for gluing in any combination:
- materials and fabrics,
- synthetic materials,
- MDF and DSP boards,
- ceramic terracotta and PVC terracotta,
- laminated surfaces,
- assembly of decorative elements,
- shoe soles,
- polyurethane and PVC products.
Useful for repairing rubber products. Pontoons (but not PVC), tents made of rubberized materials, tarpaulins, gluing various elements to terracotta.
Do not use polyethylene, polypropylene and PVC for bonding.
Instructions for use:
- Degrease and clean the glued surface.
- Apply a thin layer of glue.
- When applying on a highly absorbent surface, apply another layer after 7-10 minutes.
- We wait 5-10 minutes.
- Press firmly for a few seconds.
- We achieve sufficient power after 1-5 minutes.
- The strength of the connection gains strength over time.
- chloroprene rubber,
- synthetic tar,
- aliphatic and aromatic hydroxides,
- complex ephi.
Recommendations and tips:
Glue at temperatures above 10 degrees. Store at a temperature of -10 to +30 degrees. Temperature during gluing from -40 to +80 degrees. Fresh glue can be removed with alcohol or acetone. It is not recommended to glue polyethylene and polypropylene. Shelf life 18 months from the production date specified on the packaging. Do not use at open fire.