TICK TWISTER CLIP BOX TICKETS IN A BOX
- they remove the tick quickly and without pain
- remove the tick entirely without squeezing its body
- made of polymer resin, non-wearing and unbreakable
- reusable product
- tool for simple and safe removal of ticks
- a product developed by the veterinarian Dr. DENIS HEITZ
- for removing from the human body and animals
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REMOVING A TICK
- Choose the hook depending on the size of the tick.
- Insert it from the side of the tick.
- Raise the hook slightly and TURN until the tick comes out (1 – 3 turns).
- The place left by the tick must be disinfected.
- Disinfect the forceps and keep it for future use.
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO WHEN REMOVING A TICK
- tear it out, pull it (risk of leaving fragments of the tick’s body in the skin, which may cause pain, inflammation or even infections)
- squeezing (risk of introducing arachnid saliva or injecting intestinal contents with pathogens into the victim’s body)
- stew with fat, spirit, ether etc. or burn (risk as above)